Modifying a Calendar
Copyright © SEP AG 1999-2020. All rights reserved.
Any form of reproduction of the contents or parts of this manual is allowed only with the express written permission from SEP AG. When compiling and designing user documentation SEP AG uses great diligence and attempts to deliver accurate and correct information. However, SEP AG cannot issue a guarantee for the contents of this manual.
|This is not the latest version of SEP sesam documentation and, as such, does not provide information on features introduced in the latest release. For more information on SEP sesam releases, see SEP sesam Release Versions. For the latest documentation, check Creating a Custom Calendar in ≥ Beefalo V2.|
As of SEP sesam v. 4.4.3, you can create customized calendars. For example, you can define a calendar with specific days on which you want to perform or prevent special job executions, such as backup and migration. You can modify, import, export, and delete a calendar. For more details on calendars, see About scheduling.
Depending on whether you want to modify a calendar or only change its specific events, proceed as follows:
- From Main Selection -> Scheduling -> Schedules, double-click one of the existing schedules or click New Schedule. The Schedule properties window appears.
- In the table providing selection of different time parameters tabs (once, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, user defined), click user defined tab and then click List all Calendars button next to the Calendar name field. Calendar Overview dialog is displayed.
- If you want to modify the name of your custom calendar, select it from the upper list Existing calendars and click Change. Then enter a new name for your calendar, write a description or note, and click OK.
- If you want to change calendar specific event(s), select the desired event from the lower list Dates from calendar and click Change. Modify the date, change the event description or delete the event.
- To add new dates to the calendar, click the New button in the lower-right corner. Add the date(s) to the calendar, then click OK to save the changes.