From the menu bar -> File, you can update SEP sesam GUI and import or export the SEP sesam database.
- GUI Update
- Get the latest GUI version from SEP sesam Server if the current version is out of date.
- Import SEP sesam Database
- Replace the current SEP sesam database. You can import the SEP sesam bootstrap database file which was attached in the email sent by the disaster interface. For details on how to prepare for SEP sesam Server self-recovery, see SEP sesam Server Disaster Recovery.
- Export SEP sesam Database
- Execute export of the entire SEP sesam database. In addition to the recommended periodical export of the SEP sesam database, performed as part of the SEP sesam self-backup, you can manually export the SEP sesam database.
- Close all open windows. Running processes, such as backup and restore, are not affected.