4 4 3 Beefalo:File
|In order to improve usability, SEP sesam GUI has been redesigned to be more user-friendly without significantly changing the interface logic. SEP sesam documentation update (such as screenshots) to reflect these changes is being done in a phased manner, therefore the screenshots may still show the GUI from previous versions.|
- GUI update
- Get the most recent GUI version from the SEP sesam Server if the current one is outdated.
- Import SEP sesam Database
- Replace the current SEP sesam database. You can import the SEP sesam bootstrap database file which was attached in the email sent by disaster interface. For details on preparing for a SEP sesam Server self-recovery, see SEP sesam Server Disaster Recovery.
- Export SEP sesam Database
- Execute export of the entire SEP sesam database. In addition to the recommended periodical export of the SEP sesam database, performed as a part of SEP sesam self-backup, you can manually generate export.
- Close all opened windows. Running processes, such as backup and restore are not affected.